RiverSurveyor 4.0: The New Standard in Collecting Acoustic Stationary and Moving Boat Discharge Data
RiverSurveyor 4.0: The new standard in collecting acoustic stationary and moving boat discharge data You might have heard about some of the big upgrades to the powerful, multi-frequency RiverSurveyor-M9, but we didn’t want you to take our word for it – the proof is in the data – and we want to share examples on how RiverSurveyor 4.0 has dramatically simplified the data collection process for hydrologists and water monitoring specialists like you!
JOIN SonTek's Product Manager/Application Engineer Isaac Jones and Senior Hydrologist, Daniel Wagenaar as they highlight how RiverSurveyor 4.0 has improved work-flow processes for water monitoring agencies, such as the USBR and EC. They will also go over new features to include:
1) No tagline/tape measure required: With RiverSurveyor Stationary Live, automatically measure distance between stations with DGPS or RTK GPS equipped systems.
2) Manual configuration: Now you can set blanking distance, cell size and number of cells for moving boat measurements.
3) Real-time QA/QC warnings: Know when there could be a problem before there is one.
4) Zipped files: New and improved compression and auto-decompression, providing faster access to large amounts of data.
5) Sample filter: Remove your random velocity outliers with ease!